Job Interview Tips & Guidelines
Here are some interview tips to help ensure the best results for you. These job interview tips have been carefully summarised based on feedback received from employers.
- Read the job description and company profile carefully so that you are aware of the job details when an employer calls you about your application. If the job advertisement does not contain enough information, ask the employer for more details.
- Remember to write down the name & contact number of the recruiter in case you need to call back later.
- Prepare for the interview by finding out more about the company, the job and the industry.
- Be punctual for your interview. Bring your resume, transcripts, certificates and relevant documents to the interview.
- IMPORTANT: If you cannot attend the confirmed interview for whatever reason, you must contact the employer at least one day beforehand to let them know.
- Keeping a good interview attendance record will help to ensure opportunities for interview in the future, as employers have the right to share their 'No show' and late cancellation records.
- If you do not have the employer's contact details, look under the Company Profile in their website.
- Send the employer a Thank You email after the interview.
- Follow up with the employer on the status of the interview after two or three days. This shows your interest for the job and may increase your chances of success.
Employers have the option to blacklist you if you fail to attend an interview or falsify your resume data. Therefore, always be professional and courteous. We wish you all the best in your job search! I hope this Job interview tips are helpful.
Posted by A Faqihuddin Latheif on 2016-03-17 01:18:21 Categorized in :, Sharing